PERKAMA International (Persatuan Kaunseling Malaysia Antarabangsa) is a non-profit organization that officially representing professional counselors in various practice settings. Its play a crucial role as the driving force for professional counseling in Malaysia. Currently it has more than 800 members and regularly organizes counseling training workshops and conferences, as well to be a professional referral source for government or non-government agencies. PERKAMA International highly emphases on empowering individuals and organizations in the counseling field. Therefore, as efforts to enhance its services, PERKAMA International also providing accreditation to organizations who offer counseling services. It also provides ample platforms for individuals to acquire knowledge, skills, and assistance to perform to their fullest in the counseling field.
Objectives of PERKAMA International
The purpose of setting up the PERKAMA International is to provide a common professional base for Malaysian Counselors and professionals in related areas, from the points of view both professional orientation and of fellowship.
1. The specific professional aims of the association are:
- To advance the professional practice of counseling.
- To encourage and assist research in counseling.
- To promote the growth of knowledge, understanding and acceptance of counseling in the multicultural context of Malaysia.
- To maintain high standards of professional ethics.
- To enhance the professional development of members.
- To foster identity, harmony and cooperation among its multidisciplinary members through the sharing of information and experiences.
2. The specific administrative objectives of the association are:
- To organize conferences, seminars, workshops and training programs in counseling and related areas
- To gather and establish a pool of professional materials and resources.
- To consider and advice on matters pertaining to counseling and related areas.
- To undertake all lawful activities that are incidental and conductive to the attainment of the general purpose of the association and its specific professional aims.
𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐊𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐀 sambut baik hasrat kerajaan wujudkan dasar kaunseling negara Kuala Lumpur: 22 April. Persatuan Kaunseling Malaysia Antarabangsa atau lebih
1ST MALAYSIA INTERNATIONAL WEBINAR ON PSYCHOLOGICAL FIRST AID
PENDAFTARAN PESERTA/PEMBENTANG KERTAS KERJA WEBINAR KONVENSYEN KAUNSELING KEBANGSAAN KALI KE-22
PENDAFTARAN PESERTA PERTANDINGAN VIDEO PENDEK RAHMAH UNTUK SEMUA@KINDNESS TO ALL
PENDAFTARAN PESERTA INTERNATIONAL COUNSELLING INNOVATION AND SHOWCASE (i-COUNNOVAS 2.0)
JOIN US AS A PERKAMA INTERNATIONAL MEMBER
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is the ongoing process of learning, developing, maintaining, improving or broadening your professional knowledge and skills in counseling field. It is a real demand for every counseling professional faces. The purpose of CPD is not only for license or certificate renewal, career development or to increase job opportunity, but also to enhance self professional competency counselors in order to be able to deal with diverse clients’ cases. PERKAMA International makes it easy in our affordable, quality continuing education workshop available for you to take at your convenience. CPD workshops are conducted by experts in a variety of subject areas, professional counselors or those who are interested to learn the topic can register according to the workshop dates.